Thursday 23 January 2014

Introducing......Mr Fox & Mr Badger

So I have finally finished my not so little project. Something that was only supposed to take a couple of weeks actually took a couple of months to complete.

In my defence Christmas is a very busy time!

I purchased a very lovely little sewing kit from my all time favourite place The Eternal Maker in Chichester, and set about making these cute animals.


The kit is designed by the Button Company, and comes with felt, cotton, templates and instructions. 
Once its all sewn together its just a matter of stuffing.

I wanted these as doorstops, so along with my usual stuffing, I also added a little pouch of dried beans to each, to help keep them weighted down. 

And here they are......




And what a welcome addition to the house they are.

Now all I need to do is find them better names!


No comments:

Post a Comment