Sunday 5 January 2014

Hello and Happy New Year

A great big 'Happy New Year' to one and all!


Its been a while since my last post, several months in fact, but life (and some big changes - (moving)) have been happening.

But this year I intend to make time to keep up to date with 'blog goings on' and doing more writing myself..........a sort of new years resolution so to speak (im sure I made a very similar one this time last year???).

Im intent on keeping you in the know about all my creative-ness throughout the year. Its still been going on behind the scenes, mainly lots of Christmas bits and pieces (squished in around lots of painting and decorating and sanding and cleaning (will it never end)!) but I will be looking at some new lines for LouBee Crafts over the next few months, all to appear on Etsy and Folksy soon, so eyes peeled.

Hope everyone has had a brill Xmas? Its great to be back and I very much look forward to re-acquainting with you and hearing about what you've been up to.

Wishing you all a very happy, healthy and wonderful 2014...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment