Monday 5 December 2011

Let It Snow.....on Etsy

'Tis (nearly) the Season!

Yes, that time of year again. I visited some of the Brighton Christmas Open Houses this weekend, full of lots of festive treats and gifts ideas, and filled with the scent of mince pies and mulled wine. Of course I was tempted to buy (and did buy) a few bits, but it also inspired a little search on Etsy, to see what snowy Christmas delights I could find.....take a look....

Snowflake Christmas Tags - Raeannas Tags

Felted Flower Wool Brooch - Beautyland

 Letterpress Set of Six Owl Cards - The Permanent Collection

 Snowflake Seaglass Pendant - Samiseaglass

Snowflake Soap - Mountain Owl Soap
White Knit Scarf - Violas Boutique

'Let It Snow' Set of 8 Coasters - Paisley Tree Press

  Silver Snowflake Necklace - Dorota Jewelry

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog and great picks ! Thanks so much featuring my white frilly scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my felted flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showcasing my letterpress owl, you have a lovely eye for things, great picks!

    ReplyDelete