Tuesday 27 September 2011

My Weekend

It was such a lovely weekend, all sunny and autumnal.



The weather was beautiful, and really befitted the pottering and snooping that was done around Lewes on Saturday. I love looking around all the antique shops. Infact my favourite antique shop in the world is here, and is a giant treasure trove of loveliness, with lots of hidden corners that seem to go on forever more.

I was actually quite good with my spending and only parted with a little cash. Ooops, seems I may have purchased some more vintage buttons, but I just can't help myself.......also got this floral vintage style tea towel to add to my giveaway bundle (but more about that later)......


Also saw my parents who brought round some cucumber pickle and homemade courgette chutney. Never tried either, but will be off out to buy fresh bread and cheese soon to sample them.


Spent the afternoon making a few bits. Im trying my hand at some hand embroidered tree decs for Christmas, and of course working on this years Christmas Cards.


I also tryed out my new logo stamp - which I loveee........


On Sunday, took a little mosey through Arundel, took in some more antique shops, and enjoyed a leisurely full english brunch.....YUM! Sometimes it just has to be done!


I brought this cute mini embroidered heart cushion. It was half price, a bargain, but I can't quite decide what to do with it? Not sure if its too big to hang up?


And.....of course I haven't forgotten about my Birthday Blog Giveaway. I've been collecting things over the past week to build up a nice stash to giveaway to one lucky person. I will be announcing more details later this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment