Friday 5 August 2011

We Have Arrived.....

.......in Digby, and the sun is shining.

On the way down from Truro, we stopped off at Halls Harbour, famed for its fresh Lobster. Not my thing really, but their fish and chips really are very good, and come with coleslaw served in a shell, which is kind of cool....




Today we've been out for a wander along the boardwalk in Digby, which is beautiful in the sunshine. The Scallop Festival is well under way now, with a parade tomorrow and fireworks on Sunday. More pics to come.

Over the past week I have also discovered peanut butter, which I always thought I hated. I am now officially addicted to Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, and have just munched my way through a 'peanut butter caramel cookie dough' ice cream......! My sweet tooth is definitely back in force!





No comments:

Post a Comment