Monday 27 June 2011

A little Fleetwood Mac

Right now im starting to compile a little playlist for the upcoming Nova Scotian adventure. I have just added some Otis Reading, The Doobie Brothers, Fleetwood Mac and Arcade Fire.

Of course, while im indulging myself (in more ways than one as im sipping tea and eating chocolate), I couldn't resist a quick look at the photos we took last time we were over there, all of six years ago. This trip has been a long time in the planning, let me tell you! I think I am officially in love......its just soooo pretty!!


Sandy Cove at Sunset

Beautiful Lake Midway on Digby Neck

Digby Harbourside

Our cute little Cottage

The Digby Scallop Days Festival

A Sunset Cruise down the River in Halifax

I think you should be prepared for the holiday pic overload when I get back! You have been warned!

And does anyone have any suggestions for good hoilday songs? I would love to hear your thoughts.....




No comments:

Post a Comment