Sunday 1 May 2011

A Vintage Wedding

So this weekend I have been working on a comissioned Wedding Card that a friend of mine has asked me to make. The wedding has a 'vintage' theme, so I had to design something that would fit in with this. I decided to go for a layered fabric heart in creams and golds, decorated with buttons, beads and pearls. I also managed to incorporate some old lace ribbon I have had for years. Im really pleased with the outcome, as is my friend, and hopefully the couple will like it just as much.

Would love to know your thoughts......



4 comments:

  1. That's a really gorgeous card. I'm loving the tones of just cream & it definitely says vintage to me! :)

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a superb Wedding Card, the vintage effect is so effective and love all the little tit bits of lace with the beads & pearls - Superbous Qualitas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely card. Understated and quite elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for the lovely comments. I tried not to go over board with it, but often find I keep wanting to add 'just one more thing'. I always love to hear your feedback.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete