Thursday 26 May 2011

Sunshine After the Rain...

We've just had a sudden, and very, very heavy downpour! Tropical style! It sounded beautiful and I absolutely love that 'just rained' smell. And then the sun came out......if only for the briefest of moments, and made everything all shimmery and glistening. The flowers and plants in the garden looked fab, decorated with their glittery droplets of rain.


Especially my favourite wild sweet pea, which is the most gorgeous pink colour!



And then a friendly bumble bee paid a visit.........



The dark clouds are rolling in again.....I think more is on its way. What better reason to stay tucked up on the sofa with a glass of wine!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah us too - I grabbed my camera and snapped a whole bunch pf photo too - the light was stunning. But as I'm in my PJ's I didn't venture out into the garden - far too wet out there. :)

    ReplyDelete