Sunday 22 May 2011

Recent Makes

I've just got back from a visit to Arundel where you could say I over indulged on lunch, and then over indulged on a rather yummy chocolate peanut butter whoopie! Still isn't that what Sunday afternoons were created for..........sleeping off a giant lunch?? Anyway back to it as I promised a little insight into my creating of late.

I had a very productive few days last weekend, and despite a lack of creativity during the week, I spent some time yesterday afternoon stitching away to my hearts content. I have ended up with six new cards and im quite pleased with the outcome, so I thought id share some piccies with you. Of course all these soon to be available in my Etsy and Folksy shops. Hope you've all had good weekends! Have they been crafty too??






2 comments:

  1. Oooh....a peanut chocolate combo. Heaven! Bliss! I'd have pigged out on that. :)

    Your cards are very pretty. Clearly you love making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My craftiness seems to have disappeared under a pile of skirting board to paint! You bloggers are all putting me to shame :) your cards look lovely x

    ReplyDelete