Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunshine Weekend

Its been a glorious weekend of warm sunshine. I love being able to get outside and enjoy the weather. Yesterday we took full advantage of a beautiful country pub's beer garden and today have just got back from a delicious sunday lunch out. The leisurely stroll home topped off with a yummy mint chocolate ice cream........possibly THE best flavour! Our neighbours cat Pinot said a friendly hello too.....


I also managed to find some time to try out a few new card designs. Having a couple of weddings coming up this year I am playing with a range of wedding cards. I have started with a wedding cake design and gone all 'Ace of Cakes' playing with different ways of decorating them, these are my favourite. I have also moved on from butterflies and thought i'd try a few dragonfly cards, they are layered, like the butterflies, but these have wound, spiral wire tails............I would love to know what you think?



1 comment:

  1. The cards are neat, crisp and do love the colours chosen but possibly I am gonna go for the dragonflies - just love 'em!

    ReplyDelete